- Please view the Velocity 6.0 Tech Sheet for mooring details.
- Weight recommendations are for anchoring in conditions with extreme weather, waves, or other abnormal conditions. Aquaglide recommends contacting a dock and mooring specialist for anchor installation options and assistance.
- If utilizing as a standalone piece, this item requires a boarding platform (not included) such as the C-Deck, Half Deck, or Full Deck.
- Most Lakefront items require 3.5 – 5psi to function properly. With this in mind, the best pump for the Lakefront items is the Hurricane 110V 3.6 Pump. Alternatively, any Aquaglide kayak or SUP pump with a Halkey Roberts type valve can be utilized, such as Accelerator HP 12V 20 Pump. The Accelerator Pump can reach 20 psi and be used to inflate any of our items with its 12V vehicle adapter.
- The safety of our customers and their guests is our highest priority. Careful thought goes into the design of our aquapark components, connection points and configurations to assure maximum safety and enjoyment. Consequently, Aquaglide Lakefront and Aquapark products are not authorized for use in combination with products or attachments from any other manufacturer. Aquaglide product combinations must be authorized or approved in advance by the manufacturer. Use of Aquaglide products in combination with products from any other manufacturer and/or product arrangements not previously approved by Aquaglide may result in increased risk of entrapment, injury, or death.
Velocity Slide 6.0
The Velocity 6.0 Slide is ideal for families with younger kids. A ladder-style climbing wall leads to a zero-entry six-foot drop-zone that provides hours of thrills and excitement. Duratex™ reinforced construction with three-layer seams provides maximum slide velocity and years of worry-free use. Use the Velocity 6.0 Slide as a standalone accessory or connect it to any Aquaglide residential park on the entry side.
Kontaktirajte nas za sva moguća pitanja u vezi ovoga proizvoda