Key Technical Features
- Tubular – Welded structural tube construction with 3-layer seams.
- Duratex Cx3 – Premium commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength and UV-resistance.
- Interlock 5 – 4 sets of secure, tamper-free 5-ring connections using our 2-Step Vario Strap system.
- Double Log Rings – Unique attachment for log accessory.
- Halkey-Roberts valve – With tamper-proof cap for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
Key User Activities
- Jump – Numerous options for exiting the tramp and cooling off.
- Bounce – The prime attraction, superior bouncing thanks to steel frame system and stainless springs.
- Hub – Serves a central hub connection for numerous pathways.
- Boarding – Easy boarding access from the water thanks to included low-profile Swimstep platform.
- Max Weight – 800 lb. (363 kg) max weight.
- Material – 0.90 mm / 31 oz Cx3
- Minimum Distance from Shore: – 15’ (4.5 m)
- Minimum Required Total Anchor Weight – 1,100 lb. (500 kg)
- Anchor Rings – 1
- Accessory Attachment D-rings – 5 each on 4 sides.
- Weight recommendations are for anchoring in conditions with extreme weather, waves, or other abnormal conditions. Aquaglide recommends contacting a dock and mooring specialist for anchor installation options and assistance.
- The safety of our customers and their guests is our highest priority. Careful thought goes into the design of our aquapark components, connection points and configurations to assure maximum safety and enjoyment. Consequently, Aquaglide Lakefront and Aquapark products are not authorized for use in combination with products or attachments from any other manufacturer. Aquaglide product combinations must be authorized or approved in advance by the manufacturer. Use of Aquaglide products in combination with products from any other manufacturer and/or product arrangements not previously approved by Aquaglide may result in increased risk of entrapment, injury, or death.