Key Technical Features
- Tubular – Welded structural tube construction with 3-layer seams.
- Duratex Cx3 – Premium commercial-grade material optimized for durability, weld strength and UV resistance.
- Welded Drop-stitch – Integrates 10cm welded drop-stitch construction with 3-layer seams.
- Interlock 5 – Safe, secure and tamper-free 5-ring connection using our 2-Step Vario Strap system.
- Halkey-Roberts valves – With tamper-proof cap for quick, effective inflation/ deflation.
Key User Activities
- Climb – Integrated novice climbing route to the launch platform.
- Multi-level – Diverse multi-level play areas accommodate more users.
- Swing – Incorporates a giant swing feature with optional trapeze bar for ultimate fun.
- Swim Platform – Provides an integrated staging and rest area.
- Boarding – Offers easy re-boarding access from the water thanks to low-profile drop-stitch construction.
- Max Weight – 1,600 lb. (726 kg) max weight, Swing Seat 225 lb. (100 kg).
- Material – 0.90 mm / 31 oz Cx3, 10cm single layer drop-stitch
- Minimum Distance from Shore – 40’ (12.0 m)
- Minimum Required Total Anchor Weight – 6,600 lb. (3,000 kg)
- Anchor Rings – 6
- Accessory Attachment D-rings – 5 each on 1 side.
- Weight recommendations are for anchoring in conditions with extreme weather, waves, or other abnormal conditions. Aquaglide recommends contacting a dock and mooring specialist for anchor installation options and assistance.
- If utilizing as a standalone piece, this item requires a boarding platform (not included) such as Swimstep XL, Swimstep 5×5, Speedway 10, Speedway 20, or Splashmat.
- The safety of our customers and their guests is our highest priority. Careful thought goes into the design of our aquapark components, connection points and configurations to assure maximum safety and enjoyment. Consequently, Aquaglide Lakefront and Aquapark products are not authorized for use in combination with products or attachments from any other manufacturer. Aquaglide product combinations must be authorized or approved in advance by the manufacturer. Use of Aquaglide products in combination with products from any other manufacturer and/or product arrangements not previously approved by Aquaglide may result in increased risk of entrapment, injury, or death.